Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Delights! Prezzies Galore For You!!

It's the first day of December and I'm so excited! December is my favorite month of the year! Not just because of Christmas or the promise of a New Year, but also because it's my birthday month! I'm thankful for every year I get to share my life with the ones I love...this year most of all.


To celebrate the season and my upcoming birthday, I've got contests to share with you!


First, Blissemas!! Victoria Blisse started Blissemas and this year she's being joined by other talented authors, including me, to make this the event of the year! Don't you dare miss out on the chance to meet and greet these authors and win a Kindle!  So, how do you win the grand prize? Simply comment on the Blissemas author of the day for a chance to qualify! My official day is December 21st, but there are authors scheduled every day this month which means there are lots of chances for you to win!


Click here for all of the contest details!


Plus, all month long to celebrate my birthday, you'll also get a chance to win three of my books and you'll get to choose the titles!!


Here's what you need to do in order to be eligible for my Birthday Bash grand prize:


1) Become a blog follower
2) Become a Facebook Fan!
3) Join my monthly newsletter!
4) "Like' my Amazon author page!


This contest is for new readers only! If you're already a blog follower, fan or newsletter recipient (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!), please tell your friends about this contest! Contest participants must email me with your blogger name/Facebook name. 


This contest will run through December 24th and one lucky winner will be selected on December 25th!!


Good Luck and Happy Holidays!!


~Nichelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Happy Birthday to you!
    what a great contest,I didn't become a facebook fan though.Reason: Don't have facebook
    I know shocked right? But I do have twitter, so I am following you on twitter now :-)

    Merry Christmas,
    Fiza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...