Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stuff Your Stocking Blog Hop!

195 Authors Participating!
Two winners will win a copy of As You Wish & The Gingerbread Tryst from me!

Check out some of the fabulous prizes to be won!

~$450+ In Gift Cards to Amazon, B&N, ARe, and Other Publisher Sites
~150+ In Ebooks of all heat levels
~Jewlery, Gift Baskets, Christmas Ornaments, and all kinds of goodies!

Each participating author is holding a contest on their blog with so many prezzies up for grabs, you'll have to see it to believe it! 

The contest started Friday, December 16, 2011 and will run until midnight Sunday, December 18, 2011.

Go to http://thebloghopspot.com/event-page/ and click on all of the author's names for even more chances to win various prizes!

How can you win my contest?

Simply share your favorite holiday treat below and be sure to leave your email addy!

Happy Holidays!

~Nichelle


10 comments:

  1. Hi :0) Merry Christmas....well, I was going to say holiday candy I make...but Gingerbread is sounding mighty yummy now ;0) Thank you for making this so much fun. I really appreciate all of you <3

    bakinstuff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm..Toffee or fudge. My family makes it every year at this time. Thanks so much! Love your header!
    -Amber
    goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My fave would be fudge: regular, peanut butter, cookies & cream....It is all great!
    Thank you for the giveaway. Have a great holiday season!
    June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite treat is peanut butter fudge. I love it. I have a great recipe for it and make it for Christmas. The best part is licking the pan when it's done cooking.
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fudge you make with marshmallow fluff and lots of nuts. Fluffer Nutter Fudge, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I celebrate Chanukah, my favorite treat is gelt. This is milk chocolate made in the shape of a coin & wrapped in gold foil. It's used to play dreidel and just to eat something sweet.

    Lisa
    Wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chocolate in any form with nuts caramal dark white or milk.I think my favorite type is the choclate truffles so decadent

    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite holiday treat is the Mexican wedding cookies my sister makes! They are very delicious and just melt in your mouth :) Happy Holidays to you!

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun, Nichelle--one of our favorites is Chocolate Graham Toffee Bark:

    http://homecooking.about.com/od/dessertrecipes/r/blcandy24.htm

    Yummy and easy :)

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for commenting! You guys are making me hungry for dessert!

    Congratualtion to Meg and Stacy, my grand prize winners!

    I believe I contacted everyone, except Nancy (I don't have your email address).

    Happy Holidays and thanks again for stopping by!

    ~Nichelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...