Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fast Five With Wendi Zwaduk!

NG: Welcome to Fast Five with Wendi Zwaduk! Hey, Wendi!

WZ: Hi Nichelle! I’m so glad to be here. Always a good time when I get to blog with you!

NG: Likewise! I'm excited to hear about Someone Like You, what's this sexy story all about?

WZ: Mindy and Arran have a storied history, but this is where everything started. College, the crazy, hazy days where they get to find out what they really want. Add in the need for a little exploration, a little play with toys and $20 grand needed for a house and you’ve got Arran and Mindy’s beginning.

NG: Why did you want to write this story?

WZ: It’s funny. I took a LOT of heat when Tangled Up came out. Readers wanted to know what got Mindy and Arran together. Many of them said the threesome in TU would make more sense if they knew the back story. I hadn’t planned on writing a prequel, but I had to give the readers what they wanted. And yes, I was listening to a lot of Adele and she sang the words in Mindy’s soul. If you read TU, then you know how Arran and Mindy’s relationship ends up. So the more I wrote in SLY, the more I could hear her saying, yeah, that’s my song. I had to use it as the title.

NG: Love Adele! What do you think readers will love about this tale?

WZ: If you loved the complication in Tangled Up, then you’ll love seeing the genesis of it in Someone Like You. Arran comes across as a very laid back guy, but you get to see just how complicated his life really is. I don’t know if people will love Mindy, but you get to see what she’s all about. She’s a good hearted person who wants to make Arran happy. I’d say she’s a little mousy, but she loves him nonetheless.

NG: If you had to pick a favorite line from the book what would it be and why?

WZ: “I’m loving every minute of loving you and if it means toys, then I’m game to play.”

Arran is a gay man so for him, being with a girl is completely foreign. He’s coming to realize maybe what he thought isn’t what’s what. Mindy, though she’s never been with a bisexual man, isn’t shy about giving him what he needs. I love the honesty in the line. It shows how much they care about each other even when there are those around them saying their relationship shouldn’t work.

NG: Interesting premise! What can readers look forward to next from Wendi Zwaduk?

WZ: Well...hmm... as I send this in, I’ve just turned in a short about a returning Vietnam vet. Will it go over? I dunno. I felt compelled to write it when the character of Noel jumped into my head. He’s very stoic, but since coming home from the war, he’s also got a sense of ‘screw it. Life happens too fast to not take the chance. I loved him and hope the powers that be do, too. 

I've also got the Heart Attack one coming out in Feburary and then a Lust Bite at the end of Feb.


NG: Busy lady! Thank you so much for stopping by, Wendi! I wish you all the best with this release!

WZ: Sure! Here you go! And thanks Nichelle for having me!!!

NG: Always a pleasure, Wendi!
Mindy cocked her head. She scooted forward on the bed and the smile returned to her lips. “I’m sure you know all about this.” With deft fingers, she unbuttoned his jeans. “You don’t know how many times I stared at you in class and wondered what it would be like to know you.” She slipped down onto her knees. “I fantasised about what you tasted like.” She hooked her fingers into his waistband. His cock bobbed against her cheek. Instead of shying away, she fixed her gaze on his and licked along the thick vein.

“Mindy.” He thrust his fingers into her hair and his pants pooled at his feet. “Oh, God.”

Giggling, she took him deep into her mouth. Arran wobbled and his knees went week. The orgasm built low in his belly and swirled around. He wouldn’t last. She cupped his balls, pushing him closer to climax.

His body vibrated and his vision blurred. So close.

Mindy scraped her teeth along his cock. She sat back on her heels and stared at him.

Arran blinked. She stopped. Freaking stopped. His muddled brain cleared as the smile on her lips widened. She wanted to toy with him? Two could play the game.

He grabbed a condom from his bureau. “How much do you want me?”

As she stood, Mindy dragged her shorts and panties past her hips. She took the packet from his hands and unrolled the condom over his shaft. “This much.”

God, yes. Arran grasped her hips and fell onto the bed. In one move, he pushed into her body. Her cream slickened the joining. He’d planned on their first time being a little more…graceful. Too late for grace. Arran moaned. He still had his blasted pants around his ankles and his shirt on. Christ.

Mindy shoved her hands up under his shirt. She dug her nails into his back and arched beneath him. “Harder.” She writhed and matched his thrusts with her own. “God, so close. So…fucking close.”

Someone Like You is available now with Total E-Bound!
***


Author Bio:
I always dreamed of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I tend to write books with titles taken from songs because music is one of my many muses.

I earned a BA in education and as well as a Masters in Education. I've tried my hand at teaching, waitressing, and retail sales, but writing holds my heart.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I books under contract with Total-E-Bound, Liquid Silver Books, and the Wild Rose Press. But then again, I've got more stories percolating than my brain can handle. I can't wait to share them with you!

Curious about Wendi Zwaduk?
Check out here website: www.wendizwaduk.com
and blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...