Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

May 2012 be everything you 
want it to be and more!

I'm excited about the upcoming year and the writing projects I have lined up!

I'm also counting down the days until As You Desire releases with Total E-Bound on January 16th! Join me over on Beyond Romance on Wednesday, I'll be sharing a little teaser from my book!

I'll also be sharing an exclusive sneak peek from As You Desire here later this week!

For now, I leave you with the book trailer I finished over the weekend. Take a minute, check it out and let me know what you think!



The Djinn Brotherhood series continues with Rafi and Lona's story...

Two scarred hearts learn to beat again with the healing power of love and all its magic...

Accused of being a traitor to the Djinn Brotherhood, Lona realizes trying to love the wrong man has cost her everything...maybe even her freedom. Alone and pregnant, she's beginning to believe the terrible pain she's experiencing is punishment for all her wrong choices as she tries to pick up the pieces of her life.

When Rafi finds Lona suffering in agony, he makes a hasty decision and takes her home. Ignoring the mutual attraction between them, he agrees when asked to keep Lona in his charge until Rue is tracked down and the High Council can be certain of her innocence.

Rafi knows she's not guilty. He's lived with a lifetime of heartache to recognize something other than guilt is causing Lona's pain. He'll do anything to help her heal and find some peace. Their journey together might also lead to his own salvation...




As You Desire will be available January 16th with Total E-Bound Publishing!

2 comments:

  1. truthfully I never watch trailers of books, just read excerpts. But I think I should reconcider:-)The trailer did a great job, I can't wait to read the book now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Fiza! I enjoy making the trailers. I think readers overlook them, but when they're done right, they should make you want to read the book!

    So glad you like it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...