Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Snog: One Kiss Changes Everything...

This Sunday's hot kiss is taken from Lovin' Leela, my first release with Total E-Bound and one of my personal fave stories to write!

Enjoy and have a great week!
~Nichelle

*****
“I brought you something.” Sam held out the small gift.

“What’s this?” Leela took the box from him.

“Banana bread.”

She looked up at him. “You didn’t!”

“I did. And for the record, when I say something, I’m always serious unless I say otherwise.”

She watched him shove his hands into his pockets, tightening the pull of fabric across the zipper of his pants. Zings of awareness skitter along her spine. “Well, thank you. This was so thoughtful. Would you like to come in and have a slice with me?”

Sam grinned, making the dimples dip deep on his handsome face. “I’m not into banana bread, but I would like to come in, yes.”

Her stomach somersaulted as they stared at one another for a few seconds. The strap on her dress slipped again, and this time Sam’s eyes slid to her bare shoulder. Leela swallowed, surprised again by the wave of desire rushing over her. He was being flirtatious and her response now would set the tone between them.

“Leela?” Sam asked. “Second guessing your initial desire?”

Could he sense the sudden wild craving she had for him?

She squeezed the box of banana bread and released a slow breath. “Look, Sam, I really do appreciate the banana bread but I…” Her voice faltered as his fingers brushed her skin to pull the loose strap back into place.

“You’re afraid,” he finished, placing one hand on the side of her door.

He was gorgeous and arrogant!

She snorted. “Afraid? What are you talking about? I don’t even know you. That’s the point.” Leela folded her arms across her chest, looking around him to see another neighbour coming towards them.

Sam nodded slowly, then shook his head. “But we’re not strangers, Leela. You’ve been in my home, we’ve shared my amazing pasta and a bottle of wine. So, that’s not what you’re afraid of.” He stated calmly.

“So, what am I afraid of?” she asked staring into the warm coffee depths of his eyes. A split second before he reached for her, Leela knew he would show her what she feared.

She sucked in a breath as he claimed her lips in a kiss. He laced his fingers in her hair, wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. Leela was in shock for a nanosecond before she began to respond, opening her mouth and offering him her tongue. She was vaguely aware of him moving them back into her condo, the door closing silently with a click as he pushed her up against the wall and deepened the kiss.

The box of bread fell to the ground as her nipples peaked and strained against the soft cotton of her sundress. She moaned as he pressed his leg against her pussy, teasing her need, increasing the heat and wetness between her thighs. Longing and confusion battled for top spot in her chaotic thoughts and longing won as he continued to stroke her tongue with his hard body pressed against her.

He pulled away with his hands still in her hair, forcing her to meet his eyes. “That’s what you’re afraid of, Leela, but you don’t have to be.”

She shook her head. “This is crazy. I-I don’t do things like this—” Her explanation was cut short as he kissed her again.

“Like what?” he asked against her mouth. “Kissing your neighbour?” He pulled back, holding her gaze. “I wanted you the moment I opened the door and saw you, and I know I saw the same desire mirrored in your eyes.” He traced a line with his finger along the swell of her bottom lip. “Tell me you don’t want me and I’ll go."

* * * * 

Lovin' Leela is available with Total E-Bound, Amazon and many other e-retailers!



Want to read more hot kissing scenes?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...