Sunday, February 12, 2012

BLISSEKISS with Nichelle Gregory

Welcome!
Did you come for a kiss? 

Let me plant one on ya!  
****************************

Zori shivered, even though she wasn’t really cold. She surveyed the partially darkened alleyway, aware of Greyson’s gaze on her.

Thank goodness, we’re practically alone.

“Are you cold?”

“A little.” She looked up at him as he took off his suit jacket and wrapped it around her bare shoulders.

“Better?”

He leaned against the cement building as she pulled his suit jacket tighter around her neck.

“Yes, thank you.”

His scent seemed to envelop her, setting ablaze the spark she’d felt the moment she’d laid eyes on him.

Now or never, Zori.

“Greyson?”

“Yep.”

His attention was also on the alley, as if he was keeping watch too.

“Would you like to come home with me?”

Greyson slowly turned to stare at her and Zori shivered again, this time from desire. Most guys started talking a mile a minute, shocked by her boldness, yet completely game. She particularly hated the ones who immediately started pawing and trying to kiss her while promising how good they’d make her feel.

Greyson simply held her gaze, his eyes never leaving her face even though she felt like his hands were already on her body.

“My car’s not far from here.”

Bingo.

He’d agreed to go. Now she just had to get him there.

“One kiss before we go?”

Greyson grabbed her and yanked her hard against his body. “Do you know what you’re doing?”

“Are you asking me if I’m sure about kissing you? If so, the answer is yes.”

She pressed her hands against his chest, taking a step back from him as his eyes raked over her entire body.

“Not just the kiss, Zori.”

Heat bloomed deep within her. His gaze was magnetic. He had the most unusual brown eyes she’d ever seen. She’d almost swear his irises had flecks of gold that reflected the street lamp overhead.

“I know exactly what I’m doing.”

Her answer seemed to drive him forward. His lips crushed hers in a hard kiss that melted into a sensual caress. She opened her mouth for him, loving the taste of his tongue as it caressed hers. He kissed as well as he danced.

No…better.

She almost gave into the moment, to his artful lip lock before remembering what had to be done. With a Herculean effort she pulled away from him, breathing hard as he stared down at her.

“I’m sorry.”

Greyson frowned. “For wh—”

Zori cold–cocked him on the jaw as hard as she could and stepped back as he stumbled.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

His gruff voice raised tiny hairs on her arms.

She gasped as he reached for her, shoving her against the cold concrete wall. “Excuse me?” Zori stared into his eyes, struck again by how attractive he was…even with the furious gleam visible in the fierce gaze fixed on her. His hand shot up to encircle her throat and she blinked in surprise. She would’ve been amused if his vice-like grip wasn’t causing her to see bright spots.

How in the hell could he move that fast…especially after the blow I’d just dealt him?

There was no time to ponder the question as his fingers tightened painfully around her oesophagus. Self-preservation always came first and Zori didn’t think twice about ramming her knee into his crotch.
Copyright © 2012 Nichelle Gregory

 * * * *
Zori revels in the control she exerts over the opposite sex; no man has ever challenged her in the bedroom or out...until she meets Greyson.

She's beautiful, intelligent and sometimes deadly to the men who enter her bedroom. For Zori, voracious appetites for sex and food reign supreme. She's never known rejection, romance or love...her life and heart has always been her own. The moment she sets eyes on Greyson, Zori makes it her quest to have him in her bed, but she's finally met her match. Can two lovers with secrets face the truth and trust their hearts? ~

Taken By Surprise is available with Total E-Bound, Amazon and other e-retailers!

***BLISSEKISS CONTEST!!***
What did you think of Zori and Greyson's kiss? Leave a comment with your email address below for a chance to win a copy of Taken By Surprise! 

18 comments:

  1. I think I just need to put you books on "auto-buy". They always sound phenomenal. Sign me up please for this drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That's a delightful compliment, Tory, thank you...you've been entered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a deadly kiss Zori dealt Greyson. Love the excerpt and can't wait to check out the book. Thanks for the chance to win.
    tamsyn5(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to know why she hit him!
    I'm a fan, Happy V Day.
    mcv111 at hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nichelle, I saw your posts on trs party site and thought I'd say hi. I bought this book, because I was so intrigued about it. I haven't got to read it yet, but am bumping it up on my list. I love the excerpt and kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the comment of, I want to know why she hit him!

    shadowestr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great stuff! Thanks for joining in the Big Blisse Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! I was not expecting the ending to that excerpt. Must know why!!!
    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well as always I'm late but so glad I popped over to read this great excerpt and add this to my must have list...*S*
    Wonderful!
    Thank you!

    Darcy
    pommawolf @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think she has finally met her match, and I can't wait to read what happens next.


    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved it!

    author_shannon_leigh at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Tamysn, thanks for reading!

    @mcv, happy early V-day to you too!

    @Christy, so happy you followed me over from TRS!

    @Shadow, I thought you had this story already!

    @Victoria, thanks for having it! It's been a blast!

    @Anne, the story takes an interesting twist!

    @Darcy, you're right on time! Thanks for reading!

    @Cathy, you might be right! ;)

    @Shannon, yay! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hot! thanks for the story and the kiss!
    mandyhonea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Just wanted to come say hi and wish you all the best! Hope you have a wonderful Valentines! ;) (Oh, thats a different shadow up above. ;) I do have this book. And it was soooo good!) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the kiss is nice, but I want to know more

    jslindzy @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Excerpt,makes me want to read more.Sounds like a great read.
    Deb P
    r.d1@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Mandy, you're welcome, glad you enjoyed it!

    @Shadow, thanks for the :)!

    @Jennifer, mission accomplished! ;)

    @Renald, Taken By Surprise is a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AND>>>

    My BLISSEKISS Winner is Tamsyn! Congratulations!

    I want to thank you all for participating!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ~Nichelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...