Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nichelle's February HOT Read Picks!!

Daughter of Lust (For the Love of Evil, #1)Daughter of Lust by Ann Mayburn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I could not stop reading this book once I started! Ann's vision of heaven and hell blew me away! Natalia, the heroine in this story is loved by more than one man and the author manages to make each relationship stand out. The loves of her life are all unique and smokin' hot! I wanted her to be with them all- a surprise for me!


Daughter of Lust is one of the hottest books I've read in a long time and I will be seeking out each book in this new series!


Wildly imaginative world-building, scorching hot sex and a plot filled with unexpected turns- Daughter of Lust has it all!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


CorruptionCorruption by Amaya Radjani
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The title led me to expect something different from this layered love story. The premise is not new: older woman...younger man, but 'Corruption' is not your typical May/December story line. Mahogany and Jordan's mutual attraction is explosive and hot, but Jordan demands to be more than a boy toy. He gets his wish, breaking down Mahogany's walls to win her love. Neither of them expect their love to be tested by cancer. Unexpectedly, 'Corruption' becomes a loving, in-depth exploration of a human emotions and a relationship put to the test when dealing with a life-threatening illness.


This story will make your pulse race and dampen your eyes!


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...