Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Best Part Of Hunger Games...

I didn't get a chance to read the first book in this series before it came out, but I knew a little about the story premise. Not enough though, to prepare me for the emotionally wrought story I found myself watching on the big screen.

I literally lost it at one point during this movie. I don't go to the movies to cry. I don't mind getting a little misty eyed, but I was SOBBING in this movie. I know it had something to do with the passing of my mother, but I left Hunger Games emotionally drained. I'm not sure I'll see any more in the trilogy or read the actual books.

So, for me, the best part of Hunger Games was watching Lenny Kravitz as Cinna in his scenes with Katniss. This man oozes sensuality, OMG! Even wearing that gold eyeliner he burned up the screen with his calm, kind, patient, sexy-as-hell aura. I hope he gets more movie roles. I'd pay to see him do/say just about ANYTHING.

lol

Happy Thursday!

~Nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...