Friday, March 30, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday - Forgive Me by Nichelle Gregory

“Where do you think you’re going?”

She bit her lip to avoid crying out as he yanked her hair.

The sudden movement and the razor-edged tone in his voice made her nipples instantly hard.

“It’s late. Let’s just go to bed.”

She sucked in a breath as his fingers skimmed down her panty-clad ass, seeking the wetness between her legs.

“You took it too far.”

“You wanted me to flirt and now you’re mad?

“Flirting is one thing...you let him touch you.”

“I didn’t want him to.”

“Yet, you didn’t stop him.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I know.”

“Forgive me?”

“Not yet.”

Forgive Me © Nichelle Gregory 2012

 ~~~~


I hope you enjoyed my Friday Flasher piece! If you'd like to read more of my one hundred word sexy teasers...click here!

Have a fab weekend!!


~Nichelle

6 comments:

  1. Wow Nichelle, that was so hot..I luvd it. Just the way I would want my man to react...and I think I would look forward to his way of punishing me..at least that is what the short stories leads a girl to believe....but he deserved it..wanting her to flirt with another guy in front of him...at the same time what a way to spice things up...thank you for an enjoyable short short read...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, thank you so much for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you 'luvd' it and you're right his brand of punishment would indeed be enjoyable...

    Have a great weekend!! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome flash sweets. Love the pic, too. Now I'm in the mood to be tugged and squeezed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, she just had to push the limits to see how far she could go. Now she will be punished and get what she deserves - or is it what she really wanted all along. I think perhaps he should surprise her and give her a different form of punishment - something new. The possibilities are endless, but I recommend something that involves anal beads and a tongue lashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ER, thank you!! psst! So am I...

    Benjamin, indeed, the possibilities are endless. What kind of tongue lashing are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...