Friday, March 9, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday - Last Chance by Nichelle Gregory

“There’s still time for you to go,” he said against her lips.

“We both know that’s not true.”

His fingers tightened around her throat and she knew he could feel her pulse racing beneath his thumb as he stroked her neck.

“Be sure this is what you want. Once I take you. You’re mine forever. You’ll never want another man.”

She laughed in the darkness while wrapping her fingers around his rock hard erection. “You are so cocky.”

“No, just confident.”

His hand slipped between her thighs and she shuddered as he cupped her wet pussy. “Last chance...”

“Let’s dance.”




Last Chance © Nichelle Gregory 2012

 ~~~~


I hope you enjoyed my Friday Flasher piece! If you'd like to read more of my one hundred word sexy teasers...click here!
Have a fab weekend!!

~Nichelle

7 comments:

  1. I love the sense of banter back and forth as well as the humor or tongue in cheek humor I should say. It is so sexy and hot...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I had fun writing this one last night! I'm very happy you enjoyed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His fingers brushed her clit and tendrils of desire bloomed in the pit of her belly. Her clit pressed through the hood and it pulsed with the beat of her heart. The kiss sent a wave of heat from his lips all the way to her toes and a thin sheet of sweat slithered over her flesh.

    Her melting heart was a mound of slush. “What are you waiting for?” She moaned past the lump in her throat.

    He slid a finger between her crease and she gasped when his large finger teased her opening. “Doll, relax - you need to learn patience. Let me take you to a place you’ve never been before.”

    She took in air, inhaling it sharply and her fingers clawed at his cock through his pants. “Oh, oh gawd…please.”

    He smiled and then hooked a finger up inside her and tapped the fleshy g-spot at the roof of her sex. Her hips rolled and twisted as she tried to engulf his hand. When he used his thumb to rub her clit, she cried out with pleasure.

    “That’s it Doll, come for me. I want you wet and open wide when I crawl between your legs.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep sigh.

    Such hot pieces from you both <3 I love Fridays.

    E~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm....Benjamin...that was quite a response to my Flash Fiction piece. In fact, it's given me a hot flash!

    You are something else...

    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ERP, thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    @Yvonne, thanks for reading!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...