Monday, March 5, 2012

Simply Sexy Stories Welcomes Benjamin Russell!

NG: I’m welcoming Benjamin Russell on Simply Sexy Stories! Hi, Benjamin!

BR: Hey Nichelle, thanks so much for having me today. * I hope she caught that double entendre *

NG: Oh, I caught it. You're such a tease! What are you reading right now?

BR: Well, I’m one of those people who usually reads three –four books at the same time, but I have just finished reading a deliciously sexy story entitled Doll, by none other than Ms. Nichelle Gregory. For anyone reading this interview looking for a story to enflame your senses – Doll is the one. I have dreams of training Rena, the lead character in Doll, to become my personal assistant.

NG: Awww...thanks, Benji! I'm glad my story and my heroine, Rena struck a chord with you. I'll admit, I'm tickled pink my work has invaded your dreams. :)


Do you have an e-reader? If so, tell me whether it was easy or difficult to adjust to reading digital books. Do you prefer paperbacks?

BR: I have a Kindle Fire and I have grown to love it. Now the three – four books I’m reading all at the same time, I can carry around with me instead lugging around four paperbacks. I almost hate to admit it, but I have become hooked on the convenience of the e-reader. However, I also have two very large boxes of paperback books I’ve read over the years, stashed away in my basement, that I refuse to get rid of.

NG: You’ve been captured and your captor tells you to choose one book to amuse yourself during your imprisonment...which book would you choose? ;-)

BR: This is a no-brainer for me, the best book I ever read is a science fiction book called The Legacy of Heorot; written by Larry Niven and Steven Barnes. I’ve read the book cover-cover three times now and it still gives me the chills.

NG: I have not read this book, but I intend to check it out now! What do you think is the biggest misconception about males writing in this genre?

BR: Wow, that’s a great question. Some people don’t believe a male writer can write with feelings, that he can get inside the head of a woman and describe what’s going on with her emotionally. While I admit it’s not easy, I think men and women have a lot of the same issues and hang ups. Both men and women have similar self-doubt issues when it comes to sex, trust, love and how we perceive our own bodies. I try to keep that in mind when I’m writing a scene from a woman’s POV.

NG: Do the people in your life know about your writing? Are they supportive?

BG:  
 My family has not embraced erotica as a genre they like to read. If my dearly departed Father were around, he'd be giving me high fives and ideas for new stories. My Mother on the other hand, who is still alive, I think she'd be calling Ghost Busters or an Exorcist if she read one of my stories. Bottom-line, I write for me and I write the kind of stories that I enjoy reading.

NG: What advice would you give to inspiring authors interested in penning successful erotic romances?

BR: Characters, characters, characters. Focus on giving your characters depth and breath – then the story will write itself. I want all of my characters to be flawed in some way, or at least they think they’re flawed. Writing the sex scenes is easy, but why are the characters doing it – that’s what will make readers come back for more and spread the word.

NG: Great advice! Okay, let's talk about your writing.

BG: If you insist, but I would rather write a hot tub scene with you, Vicky and me drinking bubbly. Oops, I’m sorry – I digress

NG: Look at you, trying to distract me with your naughty invitation! No, we must stay on topic today, Benjamin. Describe your writing process...are you a careful plotter or laid back pantster?

BR: I am plotter. I create a story overview/synopsis, with character bios and a suggested chapter-scene flow for every story. I can sit down and write a single scene or even a whole chapter, based off a single idea or prompt, but I can’t do a whole story that way. One caveat, the outlines are not etched in stone, once I start writing - the characters have a way of taking me where they want to go.

NG: Your flexible, I like that. What was the collaborative process like co-authoring this book with Michelle Chatton?

BR: Michelle and I work from a story outline. In order for us to work together seamlessly, and we’ve been told that it’s hard for anyone to tell the story was written by two different people, we needed an outline, roadmap to guide us. We decide at the start who will write which chapter or scene. We write at our own pace, since we’ve both contributed to the outline there isn’t any conflict about how the story should flow. If one of us gets carried away with his/her assigned scene, then we talk about it and make the appropriate course correction. When we’re done, then I do some editing to put it all together at the end. I think it worked well for the first story and we’re following the same approach for our planned next three stories.

NG: Sounds like a fantastic partnership! How did you celebrate the debut of your first release?

BR: LOL – Gawd, you had to ask that question. Hmm, well – I made a Booty Call. It wasn’t a ménage like in the book, but it was a nice romp back down memory lane.

NG: What are you working on for 2012?

BR: Michelle and I will be doing Booty Call 2Truth or Dare and Booty Call 3 Mistress Deanna. We also have outlines written for two other WIP projects that we expect to have published this year. I am also working on a short story project with another sexy author – Ms. Jade F. Baiser

NG: You are a busy man! Let's talk about your debut release Naughty Hot Shots - Booty Call. What’s this story about?

BR: It’s a story about a beautiful, full-figured woman who decides to celebrate her divorce becoming final and her birthday, by making a Booty Call to a couple of male friends. She wants to have a MMF ménage to celebrate and her two friends, Marcus and Winston are only to happy to oblige.

NG: What inspired you to pen this story?

BR: Well, Michelle brought it to my attention that there are a lot more BBW buyers of erotic romance and erotica, than there are skinny-minnies as she describes them. From there, my Muse went into overdrive and together we created the outline for the Booty Call in about two hours. 

NG: Give me three reasons readers will love Naughty Hot Shots - Booty Call. 

BR: The three main characters - Vicky, the main character is the kind of woman I believe a lot of the women readers will be able to relate to. She is strong willed and tough, but she is all woman. Winston, he’s the gentleman Dom who is modeled after one of my favorite authors – me. 

Marcus, he is freaking hot and he’s very freaky too. He’s going to have a big role in Booty Call 2.  

NG: What's the one thing readers can always count on when picking up one of your books?

BR: It will be a thrill ride and fast paced. I want the first one hundred words to grab the reader and compel him/her to keep reading.

NG: Thank you so much for coming on Simply Sexy Stories, Benjamin, best wishes for all your endeavors in 2012! 

BR:  Nichelle, thank you so much for having me on Simply Sexy Stories today, it's been a bowl of cherries and whipped cream. I hope you'll visit my den of iniquity one day and join me in the hot tub. Oops, freduian slip - I mean allow me to interview you. 

NG: Mmm...I love cherries and whipped cream! I accept your formal invitation for an interview...just tell me when and where. ;-)

Blurb: So what is a strong-willed, Bi-BBW supposed to do when she decides she wants to have a MMF ménage to celebrate her birthday? She makes a Booty Call to her bi-sexual male co-worker and her hot Dom ex-lover.

Victoria Carter has finally broken free from a destructive relationship, now she wants to explore her sensuality and her sexuality to the fullest. Ready to meet the world head on, this is just the beginning of her sexual adventures.

Caution! Super Erotic Excerpt Below:
Vicky arched her back and her head lolled to the side. “Winston, ooh baby, I am soooo close. If you keep doing that I am going to come, I am going to come so hard.” She whimpered breathlessly.

Steel vibrated in Winston’s voice. “No, you don’t come until I tell you to.” The touch of menace in his voice sent a furtive thrill to Vicky's moist core and surprisingly, she found the hint of danger in his voice to be arousing.

“Yes Sir,” she said, assuming the submissive role easily from pure habit.

Vicky let out a long sigh as he slowly pulled his finger from her pussy’s clinging grasp. He stared at his cream covered finger lovingly before he turned his gaze on her and met her eyes directly.

Transfixed, she watched him stick his finger in his mouth and suck off all her cream. A look of crazed lust washed over his face as he tasted her juices and the erotic expression sent undulating ribbons of desire shimming down her spine. She peered at him through hooded eyes as he dipped a finger back inside her. Vicky’s eyelids fluttered and then closed as another wave of pleasure racked her body.

This time, when he withdrew his finger glistening with her dew, he held his hand up to her face. Every cell in her body screamed for her to devour his finger, but she forced herself to wait. He didn’t have to say it, but she wanted him to give her permission to do it. He leveled an icy stare at her and his commanding body language spoke to her heart.

Tonight she wasn’t the hotshot attorney who intimidated weak men with her intelligence, self-confidence and plus sized body. Tonight – in this bed – she wanted to be a desirable and sensuous woman, giving her trust to a real man. If only for one night, she wanted a man like Winston to dominate her and use her as he pleased.

Her eyes were soft, open and begging for his approval. “Please.”

“That’s good baby, you’re learning.” He placed his finger at the opening of her mouth and Vicky smiled when she inhaled her scent. She greedily wrapped her lips around his finger and sucked it clean.

He moved to the end of the bed and dropped to his knees so he could look between her legs. Moisture oozed from her and he froze for a moment as his cock bucked at the sight. He stared at the tantalizing view of her sex, wet with cream. He became enthralled at the promise of emptying the creamy contents of his balls in her, or all over her.

He looked up and captured her eyes. “Vicky, tell me what you want.”

She hesitated for just a moment. “Please.”

“Please what?” The displeasure in his voice was evident.

“Please make me come.”

He smiled. “That’s what I needed to hear.”

Winston began to lick his way up the inside of her legs and made a beeline straight for her beckoning little pussy. Normally, he would have teased her even more, but since today was her birthday and she’d been a good sub up to that point, he decided to give her what she needed.



Naughty Hot Shots - Booty Call is available here:

ARe

SmashWords

AMAZON - US


Curious about Benjamin Russell?
Check out his blog: 

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, everything looks so much different in the light of day.

    *Did I really say all that? I wonder if anyone will believe me - if I said the devil made me do it. Oh, I know - I'll say Nichelle tricked me. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it*

    Ah Ms. Nichelle, thank you so much for inviting me to visit your boudoir, ooops - I mean your Simply Sexy Stories today. I have enjoyed my time immensely. Was it good for you too? Yes indeed, you asked some very interesting interrogation, interview questions.

    I am soooo looking forward to tying you up - I mean chatting with you again when you visit my place. Thanks again - it has been simply sexy and now I have a story to tell. Muwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, and Booty Call is a great short. I loved Vicky and the Gentleman Dom, Winston. I'd can say he's starred in a few of my own wicked fantasies... And Marcus is going to be in book Two! Yum. Marcus stole the show for me, I really enjoy him :D

    Congrats Ben and Michelle on a great story, and I look forward to reading your others...when are they coming...out again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this interview. I'm so so looking forward to interviewing you and your co-writer Michelle. You're a naughty but nice writer that I can't help but like very much. Nichelle certainly knows how to make a guest 'comfortable' shall we say and it was interesting to find out more about you and your writing.

    That excerpt from Booty call is hot hot hot! I'm mortified not to be able to buy it on Amazon UK yet, as I love my kindle. I'll keep checking lol.

    Great interview to read. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Benjamin, don't try to blame anyone or anything else for your naughty ways! Having you on was indeed a pleasure and I look forward to receiving the same hospitality when I come over to play at your place...I might even bring the rope! ;^)

    @ERP, thanks for stopping by. It seems Winston has made quite an impression with readers!

    @Naomi, I'm glad you enjoyed the interview! Benjamin, is like you said, 'a naughty but nice writer' that I can't help but like very too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview! But I knew it will be, having Benjamin is always a treat. It won't be a surprise for any of you if I say that this man has a way with words that can bring you over the edge. What woman wouldn't dream of a man like him, strong but sensisitive, taking charge but listening to his partner... No wonder I love Winston...
    As for the Booty Call, it gave me lots of material to feed my fantasies and I will not be able to thank you enough for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful interview Mr. Benjamin and Nichelle. Thanks so much for all the kind words. I am happy to see how everyone likes our Naughty little tale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the interview Benjamin and Michelle! I have bought it but havent read it yet,It's on mt list to read! We i have time!! I am hoping it will be this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview with Benjamin. I can't wait to read Booty Call and for the next two books in the series as well..Great interview Nichelle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jade, Michelle, Mandy & Kay - thank you for stopping by today!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome interview! I have Booty Call on my must read list and I cannot wait to sink my teeth in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...