Sunday, April 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - Warm-Up Gets Hot!

Welcome!

This week I'm sharing six lines from my sexy free read Vanilla Virgin!



Set Up: Nikki's personal trainer is attuned to all her physical needs...even more than she realizes.
Scene: After a year of working out together Ryan knew a lot about her...maybe even more than some of her friends. She always found it interesting how he could pick up on her moods. He knew when to push and when to simply encourage her.

Nikki blinked, embarrassed by her thoughts again. She didn't want him to know she was fantasizing about him grabbing her hips, bending her over the workout bench and...

"Earth to Nikki," Ryan teased as he stopped to look at her.

******************
Want to read more? 
Enjoy my free read Vanilla Virgin...
NOW!

Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

14 comments:

  1. Great six. (I had to go read the rest. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the six (and the rest, daYum!)
    I need to sign up at her gym, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 6!
    Now I have to go take a cold shower (loved the whole story...) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess she's just been busted! great six.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...right when she was getting to the good part of her fantasy he had to interrupt! lol Wonderful bix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one steamy second paragraph ~ nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha those kind of fantasies will warm her up fast! Great Six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasy interrupted too soon! ;-) Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Heather, that was the idea! I'm so glad you stopped by and enjoyed my story! :-)

    @Tempeste, workouting wouldn't be so bad if it could end/start like this, eh? lol

    @Anya, Thank YOU! I'm thrilled my story got you 'worked up' lol!

    @Sherry, thanks for reading!

    @Christine, no need for you to be interrupted...you can read the entire story! Just click the link above. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ursula, thank you so much! :)

    @Tonya, thanks for reading!

    @Krystal, glad you enjoyed my six!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, you naughty girl. This was great and hot. Gotta find me a "trainer" like that reaaaaaal soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first visit to your SSS posts. Great six! I'm a gym rat and there are definitely some fantasy-worthy prospects there every morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was so into this six, he startled ME at the end! LOL. Yummy six, Nichelle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm, reading this SS piece is like coming home and finding her wearing a sexy negligee, including the matching panties. I want to rip it all off her with my teeth, but I know I should take it slow and lick her from head to toe. *Sighs*

    Now that I have been "teased" by this little snippet, I'll "head" over and read the rest of this hot free read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...