Sunday, April 22, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - With Your Permission...

Welcome!

This week I'm sharing six lines from my naughty free read Initiation!

Set Up: Kelly embarks on a journey of pleasure as she is initiated into...The Club.

Scene:
"Kelly?"

The deep voice was close to her face and Kelly could smell his skin as he kissed her cheek.

She swallowed, feeling hands in her hair, rubbing her scalp in slow sensuous movements.

“Yes?”

“Are you ready to be pleasured beyond your wildest dreams?”

"Yes."

******************
Read the entire story now!! 
Just click here to enjoy my free read Initiation!

Check out more 
Six Sentence Sunday offerings!
Go to the official website
for a list of all participants!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, she certainly seems to be enjoying all the attention from three pairs of lips on her body. Personally, as much as I love a woman's nipples, I'd fight to be the lips between her legs, feasting on her nether lips. Whew - I digress. *Squirms and adjust self in pants*

    Ms. Nichelle, you have peaked my interest and now I am compelled to read your entire free story. But first, I need a cold shower. Muwah!!@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...