Friday, May 4, 2012

Now That I Have Your Attention...

"Are you done struggling?"

It was a rhetorical question. She knew he didn't want her to answer as she fought to breathe evenly. Resigned, she shifted her gaze from her binds to meet his eyes. A calmness came over her and she knew it wouldn't last, but for the moment it was enough to hold on to.

The dark smile he gave her sent shivers of anticipation and dread through her. She was wet, despite the uncertainty of what lie ahead.

"Good. And now that I have your attention..."

Her eyes widened as he moved closer out of the shadows.



Copyright © 2012 Nichelle Gregory

2 comments:

  1. hot and awesome as usual Ms. Nichelle. I loved it and it perked up my Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, thank you so much! I'm glad I perked up your Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...