Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Power of Four!

I'd like to thank Nikki Prince for tagging me! You should know, it took me longer than four minutes to come up with my list for the Power of Four. ;)

Here's goes my...

Four jobs I'd like to try:
Cake artisan
Photographer
Party Planner
Bartender


Four Places I'd Like to Live:
Italy
Kauai
Seattle
Chicago


Four Movies I Could Watch Again and Again:
Indiana Jones
The Godfather 
Pretty Woman
Unfaithful


Four Television Shows I Watch:
Scandal
Suits
Fringe
Justified


Four Authors I Enjoy:
J.R. Ward
Lara Adrian
Brenda Jackson
Dean Koontz


Four Places I Have Travelled To:
Kauai
Canada
Florida
Seattle


Four Websites I Visit Daily:
My blog
Facebook
Tumblr
Amazon


Four Of My Favorite Words:
conundrum 
pummeling
seriously
lush


Four of My Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Thai 
Seafood
Chocolate


Four Things In My Purse:
Ipod
Nook
Lip Smackers Lip Gloss 
Spearmint Ice Breakers  


Four People I Want to Tag:
Benjamin
Gracen
Maggie 
Wendi


If you’ve been tagged, make your own list and link back to this post. Have fun with it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh its great getting to know you! And girl I am with you on Thai food! Love it!!
    Thanks for playing along.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same taste in food! Funny that...food is very sensory! There must be a link between tasting food and writing sex! I'm sure there is! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...