Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's Play Together by Nichelle Gregory

“I love watching you play.”

He adored her breathless moans as she stroked her pussy beneath her panties.

“Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you are?”

She didn’t answer him and didn’t expect her to. He knew it was taking all of her concentration to hold back from giving into pleasure.

“Would you like to come for me?”

“Y-yes, please, I beg you.”

Her soft trembling plea made his rock hard cock jump.

“Not yet, my pet…but soon.”


© 2012 Nichelle Gregory

7 comments:

  1. Love it Nichelle ... ;-)... You knew I was gonna check it out... Evie Reyes .. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I loved this. There is nothing nicer than "playing" and having your lover watch till he can't take it anymore and has to just fuck you senseless. I love to tease and this is the ultimate one. Lady you can write and never let anyone tell you other wise. This is hotter than hell and oh so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...What a sexy snippet to go with that delicious image :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Nichelle. Congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious. As with everything you create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Evie, thank you for checking it out!! ;-)

    @Sherry, I agree! Thank you so much for the compliment! :)

    @Meltz, when I saw the pic I was inspired! :)

    @Kb, thank you! I always want to create something 'delicious'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...