Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Liebster Award - Learn 11 Facts About Me!

I have the lovely and talented Lani Rhea to thank for my Liester Award Nomination! I'm truly honored you nominated me!
What is the Liebster Blog award, you say? This is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. It’s a way of generating some love and traffic for smaller bloggers. Now for the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and then give eleven questions for those you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
5. No tag backs.


11 Facts About Me:
1. I love to sing.
2. I like to watch.
3. I love guacamole!
4. I'm really shy.
5. I love to laugh.
6. I not as shy as I say I am.
7. I don't do small talk well.
8. I like a creative challenge.
9. I constantly thinking up sexy story lines.
10. I do not want to talk before I've had at least two cups of coffee.
11. I write better wet.

11 Questions I Was Asked:
1. What was the latest movie you watched?  Prometheus 
2. What is your indulgence? Mojitos!
3. Sex or chocolate? Mmmm...depends. Okay, okay...SEX!
4. What is the color of your underwear? underwear?
5. Lollipop or Sucker? Is this a trick question? Lolli
6. Favorite cuisine? Asian
7. The latest book you read? Forfeit by Zara Stoneley
8. Any fetishes? Yes.
9. Tea: Sweet or Unsweetened? Sweetened
10. Early bird or night owl? Night Owl
11. Have you joined the Mile High club? No.

11 Questions for My 11 Nominees:1. What is your favorite song right now?
2. Would you read your latest WIP to your in-laws for a hundred dollars?
3. Have you ever been spanked or given a spanking?
4. Would you consider being a pleasure slave for sex months? Anything goes. At the end you'd be paid handsomely.
5. What's your favorite cereal?
6. CSI or Law & Order?
7. What's the one word you always misspell?
8. How many hours do you typically sleep a night?
9. If you could have anything right this very minute what would it be?
10. What's your favorite thing to wear?
11. What would you like to ask me?


My 11 Nominees:
KB Cutter
Saranna DeWylde
Savannah Chase
Gracen Miller
Benjamin Russell
Molly Synthia
Shayne McClendon
ER Pierce
Max H. Wolf
Lisa JacklinHyde Harvey
Sandra Bunino



3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your facts, you are just a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! At work now. Will tackle this when I'm off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guacamole...mmm.
    Coffee...yum.
    Naughty minx and liking to watch. *wink*

    These are fun! Thanks for thinking of me, darling!

    Much love,
    Shayne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...