Saturday, July 7, 2012

Take Off The Shirt by Nichelle Gregory

"You know this isn't your shirt," she said giving him her best don't-mess-with-me look.

"Take it off and let me see," he replied back taking a sip from the coffee mug in his hand.

The scent of her favorite brew wafted over to her. Her gaze over his naked body to his semi-hard cock.

"You know I don't like to play before I've had my coffee."

His sexy grin made her pulse sped up. The sight of him never ceased to inspire lust much to her annoyance.

"You want some coffee? Take off my shirt--"

"You mean my shirt," she huffed watching him approach the bed. Her eyes widened at the sight of his now full erection. Desire made her feel less disagreeable. "Give me a sip and I'll take off the shirt."

"A compromise?"

"Yes."

"For the coffee?" He asked passing her the mug.

"For the coc-" She stopped short and they both laughed.


©2012 Nichelle Gregory

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...