Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ample Delights Hits #8 on ARe's Top 10 Best Seller's List!

I'm thrilled my contemporary erotic romance featuring a full-figured heroine is doing so well! Ample Delights is currently sitting at #8 on ARe's Top 10 Best Seller's List! Check it out here! I've enjoyed getting feedback from fans excited about a sexy tale where the curvy girl gets her man!

Ample Delights has also been steadily climbing up the charts on Amazon! You may have even gotten an email from Amazon recommending it as a hot read!

One reader said: 'This book is worth the money. If you read IR and have been looking for a book with a balance of romance, love and erotica; BUY THIS BOOK.

As a avid reader of interracial romance I feel like I've been let down by the recent plethora of over priced to short stories with no real story line and sex between characters with forced chemestry that it's not believable even for fiction.

After reading Ample Delights it reminds me there are still good IR reads.'
-DivaReader

That review made my day! If you've read the book, I hope you'll take a moment to review it for me on Amazon and Goodreads. I'd also love for you to take two seconds and 'like' the book for me on Amazon. You can do it by clicking this link!

Haven't read the book? What are you waiting for??

I'm giving a copy to the first person to correctly fill in the 8 answers to my questions below:

1. I'm always looking for ____________ _____________'s of erotic romantic fiction.

2. I've been in love with ____________ and ______________ since middle school.

3. Nichelle Gregory's tagline is _________ __________ _________

4. Coming Soon...you'll get another sizzling hot D/s erotic romance written by moi! What's the heroine's name?

*Hint* All answers can be found on my website: http://www.simplysexystories.com

First person to comment below with the correct answers and email addy below...WINS!!

Good Luck!

Nichelle Gregory


5 comments:

  1. 1.Adventurous Connoissuer's
    2.Books and writing
    3. Indulge your senses
    4. Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamallah, I thought you had a copy already!

    You were so close...

    #3 isn't correct.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 Adventurous Connoissuer,s 2 Books an Writing 3 Simply Sexy Stories 4 Coco annpa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Books and writing. annpa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamallah and Ann, thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!

    Ann, you answered every question correctly! I tried to email you, but my email was bounced back. Please email me and I'll get you a copy of Ample Delights!

    *********THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! ********************

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...